COLORFUL VEGETABLE BAKE
- 3 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 3 cups 8-12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup bisquick® baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
Place beans and peppers in a greased 13x9x2" baking dish. Top with tomatoes, cheese and zucchini. In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, salt, cayenne, eggs and milk just until moistened. Pour over vegetables.
Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until puffed and knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.