- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 red, 1 yellow, and 1 green bell pepper, seeded
- 1 small onion
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 3 1/2 oz mushrooms
- Seasoned Oil:
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove crushed or minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp mixed dried herbs or herbes de Provence
- Cut bell pepper into 1 inch pieces
- peel onion and cut into wedges, leaving the root end just intact to help keep wedges together
- Thread the bell peppers, onion wedges, tomatoes, and mushrooms onto skewers, alternating the colors of bell peppers.
- Mix together all seasoned oil ingredients in a small bowl. Brush the mixture liberally over kabobs until well coated.
- Broil kabobs over medium hot grill for 10-15 minutes, brusing the vegetables with more oil and turning skewers frequently.
- You must SAVE this recipe
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More