- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 red, 1 yellow, and 1 green bell pepper, seeded
- 1 small onion
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 3 1/2 oz mushrooms
- Seasoned Oil:
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove crushed or minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp mixed dried herbs or herbes de Provence
- Cut bell pepper into 1 inch pieces
- peel onion and cut into wedges, leaving the root end just intact to help keep wedges together
- Thread the bell peppers, onion wedges, tomatoes, and mushrooms onto skewers, alternating the colors of bell peppers.
- Mix together all seasoned oil ingredients in a small bowl. Brush the mixture liberally over kabobs until well coated.
- Broil kabobs over medium hot grill for 10-15 minutes, brusing the vegetables with more oil and turning skewers frequently.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More