COLOURFUL RAW GREEN SUPERSLAW
Colourful Raw Green Superslaw
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 1/2 organic red cabbage
- 1/2 organic white cabbage
- 2 bunches continental flat leaf parsley
- 1 bunch organic kale
- 2 – 4 organic carrots
- 8 – 12 green spring onions
- 1 cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw cashews soaked for about 4 hours
- 1/8 cup of fresh lemon juice or more to taste
- 4 cloves garlic
- a pinch of Celtic sea salt
Chop up the vegetables individually in your food processor and toss in a salad bowl.
Blend the dressing in your high speed blender and toss through the vegetables.
Add in more lemon juice, olive oil and sea salt to taste to reach your perfect blend.
Serve on its own, or serve with boiled organic eggs or other clean protein.
This salad will keep for a few days in the fridge.