- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
BackstoryMy boyfriend and I both grew up loving our parents chili. So naturally we combined the recipes, and have one of our own!
- 1 lb steak cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (14 oz) can chili beans in sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (or more)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Brown pieces of steak in a large pot. Add all other ingredients and heat until everything has warmed thoroughly. Top with corn chips, sour cream, and shredded cheddar cheese.