- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 lb steak cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (14 oz) can chili beans in sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (or more)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Brown pieces of steak in a large pot. Add all other ingredients and heat until everything has warmed thoroughly. Top with corn chips, sour cream, and shredded cheddar cheese.
NotesMy boyfriend and I both grew up loving our parents chili. So naturally we combined the recipes, and have one of our own!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Jean’s Recipe File
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More