- Cooking Time: 17
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup blended oat flour ( oats blended in blender)
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 bananas
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/4 cup raw peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Place dry ingredients in mixer bowl, and mix a bit
- in a small bowl mash your bananas with a fork then add your olive oil
- place your banana mixture along with your vanilla extract, and peanut butter into the mixture and mix on high speed about 1 minute then add your chocolate chips and mix until blended.
- Chill in fridge about 20 minutes, enough time to clean up the kitchen and preheat the oven to 350.
- Roll into small size balls, and place on cookie sheet. Bake for around 16 minutes or until bottoms are brown, you can turn off the oven and let the cookies finish cooking if you like your cookies a little crunchier.
NotesI came up with these yesterday, and decided right away to call them comfort cookies because they have in my opinion everything I'm looking for in comfort food, oats, bananas, sugar, peanut butter and of course the chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More