- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- * 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- * 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- * 1 medium onion, chopped
- * 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- * 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- * 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- * 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- * 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- * 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli (about 3 cups), thawed
- * 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; fold in broccoli. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Cover and bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or a meat thermometer reaches 160°. Yield: 8 servings.