- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 extra large Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 large tub Cool Whip
- 1 cup pecans
- mini chocolate morsels
- In a large pot submerge the 2 cans condensed milk in boiling water after removing the labels. Set timer for 3 hours and continue to boil making sure the cans are unopened and submerged in the boiling water for the entire 3 hours.
- Hint: You will want to have some hot water in a tea kettle at all times to add to the already boiling water so that it will be at a continuous boil for the entire 3 hours.
- Once the three hours are up, remove the cans from the boiling water and let cool. Open with an old fashioned can opener being careful that it doesn't spew over.
- Add to the graham cracker pie crust. Place in refrigerator for about an hour.
- Add cool whip on top, sprinkle with nuts and mini chocolate morsels.
- Place back in refrigerator until ready to serve.
NotesI made the pie this summer, it is indeed the richest pie I ever ate. I have always used Eagle Brand Condensed milk
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More