- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound hamburger
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1/4 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and celery over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, chili powder, mustard and salt.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- This is enough sauce for about 8 hot dogs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More