- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Large Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Small package Buddig Corned Beef, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Ripe (Black) Olives, sliced (small can)
- 1/4 Cup Green Pimiento Olives, sliced
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder, more if needed
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice, more if needed
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Mix all ingredients.
- Check for tangy taste and add more garlic powder and lemon juice if needed.
- Adding too much Worcestershire sauce changes the flavor.
NotesThis recipe is from a good friend of mine. She makes it for parties and it's really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Italian Exchange
Christmas CookiesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More