- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Large Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Small package Buddig Corned Beef, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Ripe (Black) Olives, sliced (small can)
- 1/4 Cup Green Pimiento Olives, sliced
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder, more if needed
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice, more if needed
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Mix all ingredients.
- Check for tangy taste and add more garlic powder and lemon juice if needed.
- Adding too much Worcestershire sauce changes the flavor.
NotesThis recipe is from a good friend of mine. She makes it for parties and it's really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More