- Cooking Time: 25-28
- Servings: 16 2-inch Brownies
- Preparation Time: 25-28
- Full box Dassant Truffle Brownies Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter
- Mini marshmallows
- Milk chocolate covered pretzels
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease a 8x8x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Bake brownies for 4 minutes less than as directed on package.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over brownies when still warm and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Remove from oven and distribute pretzels, sprinkles and morsels over marshmallows; press down lightly.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars with wet knife.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MidLife Road Trip's
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More