- Cooking Time: Chill 3 hours
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup white shoe peg corn
- 1 can light red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped small
- 1/4 green bell pepper, chopped small
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper chopped small
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped small
- 3/4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together, refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
NotesThis salad last a couple days in refrigerator.