- Cooking Time: Chill 3 hours
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup white shoe peg corn
- 1 can light red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped small
- 1/4 green bell pepper, chopped small
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper chopped small
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped small
- 3/4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together, refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
NotesThis salad last a couple days in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More