- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg spaghetti
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can (14 1/2oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, brown sugar, salt, chili powder and cayenne. Drain spaghetti; add to the beef mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13' x 9" baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More