- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg spaghetti
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can (14 1/2oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, brown sugar, salt, chili powder and cayenne. Drain spaghetti; add to the beef mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13' x 9" baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More