- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg spaghetti
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can (14 1/2oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, brown sugar, salt, chili powder and cayenne. Drain spaghetti; add to the beef mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13' x 9" baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
The One Dollar Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More