- Cooking Time: 9-11
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 1tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounce package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat butter, eggs, and vanilla thoroughly. Gradually beat in dry ingredients mixture. Once completely mixed add the entire bag of chocolate chips, and finish mixing batter.
- Spoon small drops of cookie batter onto an ungreased baking sheet. Leave at least an inch between each cookie.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the pan immediately once done to paper towels or a wire rack to cool. Enjoy!
- (photo by: huffychef)
NotesThis is your basic chocolate chip recipe with some special twists that make it my own. Every time I make these for a crowd people have fun trying to guess the secret ingredient. I never tire of hearing how much they love them, hence the name!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More