- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) Butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Grease 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Makes 4 dozen bars.
NotesThis cookie treat is called Cookie Crack because it is so good you just can’t stay away from it!