- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients to make ‘em. (or your favorite scratch recipe)
- 1-1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 tbsp milk
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 cups mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare brownies; cool completely.
- Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar.
- Add milk and flour, mix well.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into bars and serve.
- *Although you need to keep these in the fridge, I like to eat these at room temperature. So, I just take a couple out and let them sit at room temp for a bit before eating.
NotesAnother recipe I found while reading some great food blogs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Naked Macaron
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More