- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryAnother recipe I found while reading some great food blogs.
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients to make ‘em. (or your favorite scratch recipe)
- 1-1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4-1/2 tbsp milk
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 cups mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare brownies; cool completely.
- Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar.
- Add milk and flour, mix well.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into bars and serve.
- *Although you need to keep these in the fridge, I like to eat these at room temperature. So, I just take a couple out and let them sit at room temp for a bit before eating.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Healthy French 'Toast'
Shaker Lemon Pie by Robin SindelarSee More