- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 cup butter very soft
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Four
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 package of brownie mix and ingredients to make it
- Make brownies according to directions then once cooled completely.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Beat in milk and vanilla. Gradually add flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Spread the "cookie dough" over brownies.
NotesThis is always a huge hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More