- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats, old fashioned or quick (see Note)
- 2/3 cup plain M&Ms (give or take)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- Using the paddle attachment on your stand mixer or just a wooden spoon, mix in the oats. You may want to use more or less here. I really like the oats in it and a thicker dip so I added a lot. Remember that the dip will also firm up a bit in the fridge.
- Add the M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, or apple slices. You can dip or spread this depending on how thick you made your dip. Try not to eat it all like I did!
NotesNote: You can use more or less oats to adjust the thickness of your dip. Start with about 1 1/2 cups oats and keep adding until you reach your desired thickness. If you use quick oats you might use less since it's finer and will make the dough thicker.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More