COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 pounds semisweet candy coating, chopped
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the flour, milk and vanilla; mix well.
Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating, stirring often until smooth.
Dip balls in coating; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies.
Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 5-1/2 dozen