- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 pounds semisweet candy coating, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, milk and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating, stirring often until smooth.
- Dip balls in coating; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
- If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 5-1/2 dozen
NotesPerfect for the person who loves raw cookie dough!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More