- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 pounds semisweet chocolate candy coating, chopped
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, milk and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Loosely cover; refrigerate 1-2 hours until firm.
- In microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating, stirring often until smooth.
- Dip balls in coating; place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
- If desired, re-melt candy coating; drizzle over candies.
- Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More