- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 pounds semisweet chocolate candy coating, chopped
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, milk and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Loosely cover; refrigerate 1-2 hours until firm.
- In microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating, stirring often until smooth.
- Dip balls in coating; place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
- If desired, re-melt candy coating; drizzle over candies.
- Store in refrigerator.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More