COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 pounds semisweet chocolate candy coating, chopped
In mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add flour, milk and vanilla extract; mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Shape into 1-inch balls; place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
Loosely cover; refrigerate 1-2 hours until firm.
In microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating, stirring often until smooth.
Dip balls in coating; place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
If desired, re-melt candy coating; drizzle over candies.
Store in refrigerator.