- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 pounds semisweet chocolate candy coating, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the flour, milk, and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating, stirring often until smooth. Dip balls in coating; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
- If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More