- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 Oreo cookies coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- One package yellow pound cake mix
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 semisweet chocolate chips (maybe a little more)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix chopped cookies with flour and butter (this is so they don't settle to the bottom of the cake).
- Stir in Chocolate chips and set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions (use amounts of milk, water and eggs it says to on the box).
- Pour half the batter into a greased Bundt pan. Sprinkle 2 cups of cookie mixture evenly over batter.
- Top with remaining batter and then cookie mixture - pressing cookies gently into batter. Bake at 350 degrees for about one hour (test it first).
- Cool in pan for a couple of minutes and then invert cake and let cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk and drizzle over cake.
NotesI got this one from a person on my craft list. I made it and think it will do for a bakesale. Enjoy
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More