- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 Oreo cookies coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- One package yellow pound cake mix
- 4 teaspoons milk
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 semisweet chocolate chips (maybe a little more)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix chopped cookies with flour and butter (this is so they don't settle to the bottom of the cake).
- Stir in Chocolate chips and set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions (use amounts of milk, water and eggs it says to on the box).
- Pour half the batter into a greased Bundt pan. Sprinkle 2 cups of cookie mixture evenly over batter.
- Top with remaining batter and then cookie mixture - pressing cookies gently into batter. Bake at 350 degrees for about one hour (test it first).
- Cool in pan for a couple of minutes and then invert cake and let cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk and drizzle over cake.
NotesI got this one from a person on my craft list. I made it and think it will do for a bakesale. Enjoy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Adventures in Cooking
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More