- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3 inches refrigerated chocolate chip cookies (from 18-oz roll)
- 3 cups any flavor ice cream
- 6 sugar cones or cone cups
- Assorted candies
- String licorice
- Desired frosting, decorating bag and star tip
- Place cookie dough in freezer at least 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut six 1/2-inch slices from frozen cookie dough. Place slices 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely.
- To assemble clowns, using 1/2-cup ice cream scoop, place 1 rounded scoop ice cream in center of each cookie; press down slightly to secure.
- Place cone wide end down on top of ice cream; arrange to form hat.
- Freeze until firm.
- Remove undecorated clowns from freezer; press candies into ice cream to form eyes and nose and licorice to form mouth. Use frosting, decorating bag and star tip to make collar around ice cream and decorate cone hat.
- Freeze until firm before serving.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More