- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 14 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- MELT chocolate as directed on package; set aside until ready to use. Line 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Arrange 8 of the cookies evenly on bottom of pan. Crumble remaining 6 cookies; set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in whipped topping. Remove about 1-1/2 cups of the cream cheese mixture; place in medium bowl. Stir in melted chocolate.
- SPREAD remaining cream cheese mixture over cookies in pan; sprinkle with crumbled cookies. Gently press cookies into cream cheese mixture with back of spoon; top with chocolate mixture. Cover. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer; invert onto serving plate. Peel off foil; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
The One Dollar Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More