- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 14 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- MELT chocolate as directed on package; set aside until ready to use. Line 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Arrange 8 of the cookies evenly on bottom of pan. Crumble remaining 6 cookies; set aside.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in whipped topping. Remove about 1-1/2 cups of the cream cheese mixture; place in medium bowl. Stir in melted chocolate.
- SPREAD remaining cream cheese mixture over cookies in pan; sprinkle with crumbled cookies. Gently press cookies into cream cheese mixture with back of spoon; top with chocolate mixture. Cover. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer; invert onto serving plate. Peel off foil; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More