- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 40 - 60 Truffles
- Preparation Time:
- 500g Milk Chocolate
- 500g Oreo Cookies
- 250g Cream Cheese, softened
- 10 White Chocolate Buttons
- In a blender, crush cookies. Then add cream cheese blending until there are no traces of cream cheese. Remove mixture and roll into small balls, place on a plate (lined with baking paper) and refrigerate for about 45mins. Melt milk chocolate and coat balls. Refrigerate until set and then melt white chocolate buttons to decorate. You can substitute Oreo Original Cookies for the Oreo Strawberry to make Strawberry &
- Cream Truffles of Mint Slice Biscuits to make Mint cream Truffles.
NotesAll up this takes a couple of hours to make, but this includes time allowed for setting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
A Falcon Feast
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More