- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 9 serv.
- Preparation Time: 10 min. + 5HRS. freezing
- 1 pkg. (3.9oz.) Jell-o Chocolate Instant Pudding (Or your choice)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 6 Oreo Cookies (Or your choice)
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- BEAT pudding mix and milk in lg. bowl with whisk 2 min.
- PLACE cookies in resealable bag; seal bag.
- Use rolling pin to crush cookies.
- ADD cookies and Cool Whip to pudding; stir until just blended.
- SPOON into 9 small paper or plastic cups.
- INSERT wooden pop stick into each for handle.
- FREEZE 5 Hrs. until firm.
- TIP: To remove from cup: Place bottom of cup in bowl of warm
- water for 15 sec. Press up on bottom of cup.
NotesAnother recipe from My Kraft Food & Family summer magazine.
Kids will love these...me too!
Plan to help my grandaughter make some.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More