- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 42 Oreos, 30 left whole, 12 coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- pinch of salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Place one whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
- 3. With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla. Add eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- 4. Divide batter evenly among cookie-filled cups, filling each almost to the top. Bake, rotating tins halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes.
- 5. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate in tins at least 4 hours or up to overnight. Remove from tins just before serving.
NotesCassie Craves - Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More