- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cup confectioners sugar, sifted
- a pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- remaining crushed Oreos
- Mix together butter, confectioners sugar, and a pinch of salt until it’s creamy.
- Increase your mixer speed to high and beat until its light and fluffy.
- Add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat until its smooth.
- Fold in crushed Oreos. Makes enough to frost 24 cupcakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More