- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cup confectioners sugar, sifted
- a pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- remaining crushed Oreos
- Mix together butter, confectioners sugar, and a pinch of salt until it’s creamy.
- Increase your mixer speed to high and beat until its light and fluffy.
- Add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat until its smooth.
- Fold in crushed Oreos. Makes enough to frost 24 cupcakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More