- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz. pkg. vanilla chips
- 1 can Pillsbury cookies and cream frosting
- 10 Oreos, cut in quarters
- 3 Oreos, crushed
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil.
- Melt chips over low heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Add frosting.
- Stir in quartered oreos, and mix until well coated. Quickly spread into pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More