- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12 oz. pkg. vanilla chips
- 1 can Pillsbury cookies and cream frosting
- 10 Oreos, cut in quarters
- 3 Oreos, crushed
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil.
- Melt chips over low heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Add frosting.
- Stir in quartered oreos, and mix until well coated. Quickly spread into pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour until firm.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More