- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a must have at our house for the holidays!!! This is very rich and sweet.
- 16 oreos; crushed up
- 1 can Eagle sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbls. maragrine
- 2 2/3 cups vanilla chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil and coat with non stick spray.
- Place 1/2 of the broken cookies in the pan.
- In a sauce pan combine the chips, milk and margarine; cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Pour carefully over the cookies in the pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into small squares.