- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oreos; crushed up
- 1 can Eagle sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbls. maragrine
- 2 2/3 cups vanilla chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil and coat with non stick spray.
- Place 1/2 of the broken cookies in the pan.
- In a sauce pan combine the chips, milk and margarine; cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Pour carefully over the cookies in the pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into small squares.
NotesThis is a must have at our house for the holidays!!! This is very rich and sweet.
The One Dollar Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More