- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tbs. + 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup peach or apricot preserves
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 10 large ripe peaches, about 3 lbs., peeled and sliced
- 1/3 (20 oz. pkg.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookie dough
- 1 Tbs. flour, divided
- 1-1/2 Tbs. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped topping
- Combine first sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon in a large saucepan; stir well. Stir in peach or apricot preserves and almond extract. Add sliced peaches, stirring gently to coat. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until
- mixture is thick and bubbly.
- Spoon peach mixture into a lightly greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish.
- Place about 1/3 of the cookie dough between 2 sheets of plastic wrap on a cookie sheet; roll to a 10x17-inch rectangle. Remove top sheet of plastic wrap; sprinkle dough with 1-1/2 teaspoons of the flour; gently rub flour into dough. Repeat procedure on other side of dough. Leave dough in pan and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Cut 6 (10 x 1/2-inch) strips of dough. Cut 8 (6 x 1/2-inch) strips of dough. Arrange strips in lattice design over peach mixture in dish.
- Combine the 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Sprinkle over cookie dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool cobbler for 15 minutes on a wire rack. Spoon the peach cobbler into individual serving bowls, and top with ice cream or whipped topping.
- Cooks Notes: Refrigerated sugar cookie dough makes this peach cobbler easy and delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More