- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3.9 oz pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate sandwhich cookies, crushed
- 9 inch prepared chocolate crumb piecrust
- Prepare the pudding as directed on the package for pie filling; allow to set. When the pudding is ready, fold in the whipped topping. Add the crushed cookies; stir. Pour mixture into the prepared piecrust. Freeze pie until firm. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More