- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3.9 oz pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate sandwhich cookies, crushed
- 9 inch prepared chocolate crumb piecrust
- Prepare the pudding as directed on the package for pie filling; allow to set. When the pudding is ready, fold in the whipped topping. Add the crushed cookies; stir. Pour mixture into the prepared piecrust. Freeze pie until firm. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More