- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/4 of a 20-ounce roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough, sliced 1/4 inch thick (8 slices)
- 1/2 cup light frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup fat-free dairy sour cream
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 3 cups fresh or frozen berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, or sliced strawberries), thawed and drained
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Bake cookies according to package directions. Set aside to cool
- Meanwhile, combine the dessert topping and sour cream. Stir in the shredded orange peel. Cover and chill until serving time.
- To assemble, place a cookie on each of 4 dessert plates. Top each cookie with one-fourth of the berries; top with one-fourth of the sour cream mixture (about 1/4 cup) and another cookie. If desired, sift cocoa powder lightly over each and garnish with mint. Makes 4 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More