- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg cake mix, any variety, any brand
- 2 C cool whip (Try dream whip)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- Combine cake mix, egg & cool whip in bowl.
- Cool in fridge until firm. Roll into balls & roll in the powdered sugar.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet, about 1" - 2" apart, they will spread.
- Bake at 350 8-10 minutes.
NotesI have made this recipe twice, once around the holiday's, I used a pillsbury funfetti cake mix with red & green sprinkles (I added the sprinkles in with the cookie, it looked very festive) and last night using Devil's Food (looked like my Chocolate Crackles).
The recipe came out of my favorite cookbook, A Taste of Heaven, a local cookbook my mother bought me for my Hope Chest.
They were SO good! Recipe only made one cookie sheet full.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More