- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Handful of mixed greens
- 1" wheel of cucumber
- 10-15 leaves of cilantro
- 1" piece of ginger
- 2 slices of apple (I use an apple slicer for perfect portions)
- 3 chunks frozen mango
- Protein powder/1 tblsp almond butter
- 1 teaspn Chia seeds
- Fill with coconut water
- Place everything in your high speed blender. I use a Nutribullet.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds
- Pour & enjoy or refrigerate for tomorrow.
NotesI love fresh tasting smoothies to start my day. I was nervous to try cucumber, as i thought it might taste to much like salad, but i needed to use up a cucumber in my fridge. Turned out to be one of my favorites!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More