- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Handful of mixed greens
- 1" wheel of cucumber
- 10-15 leaves of cilantro
- 1" piece of ginger
- 2 slices of apple (I use an apple slicer for perfect portions)
- 3 chunks frozen mango
- Protein powder/1 tblsp almond butter
- 1 teaspn Chia seeds
- Fill with coconut water
- Place everything in your high speed blender. I use a Nutribullet.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds
- Pour & enjoy or refrigerate for tomorrow.
NotesI love fresh tasting smoothies to start my day. I was nervous to try cucumber, as i thought it might taste to much like salad, but i needed to use up a cucumber in my fridge. Turned out to be one of my favorites!
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More