Cool Rise White Bread
6-7 cups flour
3 1/2 t salt
6 1/2 active yeast (or 3 packets)
1/4 c butter, softened
2c hot water
1. In bowl add 5c flour, sugar, salt, yeast, and butter.
2. mix about 30 sec speed 2
3. slowly add water mix 1 1/2 more min
4. add flour 1/4 c at a time mixing about 30 sec in between until dough cleans bowl
5. Mix 2 min
6. pull dough off hook into bowl cover with plastic wrap and towel let rise 20 min
7. Shape into loaves and place into oiled pans, oil loaves, cover with plastic wrap chill for 2-12 hours in fridge.
8. When ready to bake pull out pans preheat oven 400
9. rake fork through for bubbles Bake for 35-40 min
10. Flip out onto cooling rack immediately from oven.
11. let cool completely before slicimg and freezing.
Pairs Well With
Never buy bread again!