- Cooking Time: 35-40 min
- Servings: 2 loaves
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 6-7 cups flour
- 2T sugar
- 3 1/2 t salt
- 6 1/2 active yeast (or 3 packets)
- 1/4 c butter, softened
- 2c hot water
- 1. In bowl add 5c flour, sugar, salt, yeast, and butter.
- 2. mix about 30 sec speed 2
- 3. slowly add water mix 1 1/2 more min
- 4. add flour 1/4 c at a time mixing about 30 sec in between until dough cleans bowl
- 5. Mix 2 min
- 6. pull dough off hook into bowl cover with plastic wrap and towel let rise 20 min
- 7. Shape into loaves and place into oiled pans, oil loaves, cover with plastic wrap chill for 2-12 hours in fridge.
- 8. When ready to bake pull out pans preheat oven 400
- 9. rake fork through for bubbles Bake for 35-40 min
- 10. Flip out onto cooling rack immediately from oven.
- 11. let cool completely before slicimg and freezing.
NotesNever buy bread again!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More