- Cooking Time: 35-40 min
- Servings: 2 loaves
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 6-7 cups flour
- 2T sugar
- 3 1/2 t salt
- 6 1/2 active yeast (or 3 packets)
- 1/4 c butter, softened
- 2c hot water
- 1. In bowl add 5c flour, sugar, salt, yeast, and butter.
- 2. mix about 30 sec speed 2
- 3. slowly add water mix 1 1/2 more min
- 4. add flour 1/4 c at a time mixing about 30 sec in between until dough cleans bowl
- 5. Mix 2 min
- 6. pull dough off hook into bowl cover with plastic wrap and towel let rise 20 min
- 7. Shape into loaves and place into oiled pans, oil loaves, cover with plastic wrap chill for 2-12 hours in fridge.
- 8. When ready to bake pull out pans preheat oven 400
- 9. rake fork through for bubbles Bake for 35-40 min
- 10. Flip out onto cooling rack immediately from oven.
- 11. let cool completely before slicimg and freezing.
NotesNever buy bread again!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Get Cookin'See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More