COOL SPINACH DIP
- Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- Preparation Time: approx 10 minutes
- 20 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- optional: water chestnuts cut into bite size pieces
Thaw and drain frozen spinach. Combine all ingredients and stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
A favorite appetizer among my family. Delicious with cracked pepper and olive oil Triscuits.
No Reviews at this time.