- Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- Preparation Time: approx 10 minutes
- 20 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- optional: water chestnuts cut into bite size pieces
- Thaw and drain frozen spinach. Combine all ingredients and stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesA favorite appetizer among my family. Delicious with cracked pepper and olive oil Triscuits.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Italy or BustSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More