- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Dill Mix
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups assorted fresh vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, green or red bell peppers, tomato, green onions, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini or yellow squash
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- On a large round stone, arrange triangles into a circle with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside.
- Using lightly floured roller, roll out dough to a 12-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayannaise, garlic, and dill mix.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Mix well with scraper.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crust.
- To prepare vegetables, slice, dice, or coursely chop.
- Sprinkle vegetables over top of pizza. Grate cheese evenly over vegetables.
- Cut into squares with a pizza cutter; serve with a spatula. ENJOY!!
NotesThis is my first recipe I ever made with Pampered Chef! It is my favorite and everyone loves it! It is so easy to make and prepare also!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
GRILLED SHRIMP SCAMPI
Peach Compote Sauce
Risotto con speck e meleSee More