- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Dill Mix
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups assorted fresh vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, green or red bell peppers, tomato, green onions, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini or yellow squash
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- On a large round stone, arrange triangles into a circle with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside.
- Using lightly floured roller, roll out dough to a 12-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayannaise, garlic, and dill mix.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Mix well with scraper.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crust.
- To prepare vegetables, slice, dice, or coursely chop.
- Sprinkle vegetables over top of pizza. Grate cheese evenly over vegetables.
- Cut into squares with a pizza cutter; serve with a spatula. ENJOY!!
NotesThis is my first recipe I ever made with Pampered Chef! It is my favorite and everyone loves it! It is so easy to make and prepare also!