- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 2) 1 can mandarin oranges
- 3) 12 oz. Cool Whip Lite
- 4) 1 jar of cherries
- 5) 1 pkg. of orange jello mix or pistachio pudding
- Mix 1-4 and add to jello mix/pudding
- Leave in refrigerator overnight
- Put cherries on top to decorate
NotesThis is a very cook, refreshing and simple recipe given to me from my best friend for my Bridal Shower a couple of years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More