- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Large English cucumber ( halved and sliced)
- 6 med Roma Tomatoes ( halved and sliced)
- 1 bunch fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 bunch fresh chives
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 bunch fresh organo
- 1 loosely bunched fresh rocket
- 2 chipotle peppers crush (i buy them whole and use a morter and pestel to crush)
- 2 small cans of apple juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper to taste
- olive oil, enough to cover your herbs and veggies
- Tear or Chop your fresh herbs.
NotesThis is another Rib Fest recipe of mine..it is a nice flavor so cool and a little kick of hotness.
BTW, this is great with steak!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
GRILLED SHRIMP SCAMPI
Peach Compote Sauce
Risotto con speck e meleSee More