COOL AND SPICEY CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD
- 3 Large English cucumber ( halved and sliced)
- 6 med Roma Tomatoes ( halved and sliced)
- 1 bunch fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 bunch fresh chives
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 bunch fresh organo
- 1 loosely bunched fresh rocket
- 2 chipotle peppers crush (i buy them whole and use a morter and pestel to crush)
- 2 small cans of apple juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper to taste
- olive oil, enough to cover your herbs and veggies
Tear or Chop your fresh herbs.
This is another Rib Fest recipe of mine..it is a nice flavor so cool and a little kick of hotness.
BTW, this is great with steak!
No Reviews at this time.