- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Large English cucumber ( halved and sliced)
- 6 med Roma Tomatoes ( halved and sliced)
- 1 bunch fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 bunch fresh chives
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 bunch fresh organo
- 1 loosely bunched fresh rocket
- 2 chipotle peppers crush (i buy them whole and use a morter and pestel to crush)
- 2 small cans of apple juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper to taste
- olive oil, enough to cover your herbs and veggies
- Tear or Chop your fresh herbs.
NotesThis is another Rib Fest recipe of mine..it is a nice flavor so cool and a little kick of hotness.
BTW, this is great with steak!
Lau Family Recipes
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More