- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup softened margarine
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon or almond extract
- 4 cups sifted flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cloves
- Cream margarine with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat eggs, vanilla and extract.
- Sift flour, add spices and add to cream mixture. Cream together.
- Roll dough and cut out cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More