- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 4 sets of 4 Eggo® Homestyle Mini Waffles
- 1 1/4 cups hot fudge sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- Line (8) 5 oz paper cups on work surface.
- Microwave each set of Mini Waffles for about 10 seconds, or until
- soft; separate into individual waffles.
- Press one waffle into the bottom of each paper cup. Spread 1
- tablespoon of hot fudge on top of the waffle and sprinkle with 1-2
- teaspoons chopped peanuts. Add 2 tablespoons of the softened ice
- cream, packing down. Top the ice cream with another waffle and
- repeat the layers of fudge, peanuts and ice cream. Top the last layer
- of ice cream with a teaspoon of fudge and a sprinkle of peanuts. Push
- a Popsicle stick halfway down the center of each cup. Place the ice
- cream cups in the freezer until very firmly frozen.
- For the chocolate coating, melt the chocolate chips and the
- coconut oil over low heat. Stir until smooth. Transfer to a tall, narrow
- container. Remove ice cream cups from the freezer one at a time. Peel off the cup and dip into the chocolate, covering completely.
- Wrap the bars in plastic wrap or in a plastic gift baggie and place back
- in freezer until ready to serve.
- *to make a more traditional bar, omit the waffles and use Spanish Peanuts or salted, whole peanuts.
NotesBuster Bars have always been one of my favorite treats. Here, I added some mini-waffles to make a waffle sundae in an ice cream bar! Simply omit the waffles for a more traditional treat.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Jean’s Recipe File
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More