- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped zuchinni
- 1/2 cup frozen italian style green beans
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups Swanson's vegetable broth (do not use
- chicken broth)
- 2 (15 oz) cans red kindey beans, drained
- 2 (15 oz) cnas small white beans or great norther
- beans, drained
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 3 cups hot water
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup small shell pasta
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in LARGE soup pot.
- Saute onion, celery, garlic, grenn beans, and zucchini in oil for 5 minutes until the onions being to turn translucent.
- Add vegetable broth, drained tomatoes, beans , carrots, hot water, and spices
- Bring soup to a boil, then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves and pasta and cook for an additional 20 minutes or until desired consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More