COPYCAT APPLEBEE'S HOT ARTICHOKE AND SPINACH DIP
- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (I used an 8" X 8" dish).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
- Serve with chips or bread and enjoy.
NotesI found this online somewhere can't remember the site, but my husband agrees that it tastes very similar to Applebee's dip. It's so easy to make and very good.
by Vitameatavegamin Girl