- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- pepper (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (I used an 8" X 8" dish).
- 3 Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
- 4 Serve with chips or bread and enjoy.
NotesA clone of the hot dip served at Appleby's. About 120 calories per serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Fun appetizers and snacks
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More