- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryA clone of the hot dip served at Appleby's. About 120 calories per serving
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- pepper (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (I used an 8" X 8" dish).
- 3 Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
- 4 Serve with chips or bread and enjoy.