COPYCAT DUNKIN DONUTS COFFEE COOLATTA
Copycat Dunkin Donuts Coffee Coolatta
- Servings: 1 large
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 1/4 cups coffee, made strong
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Hershey chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon Torani hazelnut syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups ice
1. Brew coffee. Use 2x the required coffee grounds to make it strong.
2. Add sugar, stir and then chill.
3. Combine ingredients in a blender, add ice and blend on high until ice is crushed and the drink becomes smooth. Serve with straws and enjoy!
1/3 the price of Starbucks. Now you can make it at home.