- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 c. milk and juice from sauted mushrooms/onions
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- dash lemon or lime
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- + shredded gruyere, swiss, on top
- 1 tsp. minced shallots or onion
- lots of sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Scallops, cut in small pieces
- optional: 1 lb. shrimp, clean, cooked and halved
- optioal: clams
- season with thyme, cajun?
- 1/4 c. sherry wine, white wine, whiskey ?
- dash hot sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese for topping before putting in oven
- buttered panko bread crumbs for topping
- Saute seafood in butter /olive oil till opaque, sear some scallops for brown bits.
- In saucepan melt 1/4 cup butter; stir in next 4 ingredients, then the milk.
- Cook, stirring until thickened.
- Remove from heat, then fold in the cheese and Worcestershire sauce.
- In another saucepan, saute the onion in the 2 tablespoon butter, then add the scallops, shrimp, lobster, parsley and sauce.
- Add the sherry wine.
- Place everything in an oven proof dish, cover top with mashed potatoes like a pie,
- Sprinkle with extra grated cheese and bread crumbs.
- Cook at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes.
- If needed, brown under broiler and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More