- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 c. milk and juice from sauted mushrooms/onions
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- dash lemon or lime
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- + shredded gruyere, swiss, on top
- 1 tsp. minced shallots or onion
- lots of sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Scallops, cut in small pieces
- optional: 1 lb. shrimp, clean, cooked and halved
- optioal: clams
- season with thyme, cajun?
- 1/4 c. sherry wine, white wine, whiskey ?
- dash hot sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese for topping before putting in oven
- buttered panko bread crumbs for topping
- Saute seafood in butter /olive oil till opaque, sear some scallops for brown bits.
- In saucepan melt 1/4 cup butter; stir in next 4 ingredients, then the milk.
- Cook, stirring until thickened.
- Remove from heat, then fold in the cheese and Worcestershire sauce.
- In another saucepan, saute the onion in the 2 tablespoon butter, then add the scallops, shrimp, lobster, parsley and sauce.
- Add the sherry wine.
- Place everything in an oven proof dish, cover top with mashed potatoes like a pie,
- Sprinkle with extra grated cheese and bread crumbs.
- Cook at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes.
- If needed, brown under broiler and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More