- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle white rum (recommend Bacardi)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Serve cold and ENJOY!
NotesNothing Like the Holidays is ultimately about coming home. Like a lot of American families, each of the Rodriguezes has been living a very different life with its own unique set of personal challenges. When the kids come home for the first time in three years, they bring all their problems with them. And the thing they think they can depend on most, the foundation of family, is completely thrown into chaos. But no matter what obstacles, no matter what things we deal with, no matter what the trauma within the family, the only thing that’ll get us through is the family. This recipe is a family tradition for Christmas and New Year's and it's similiar to egg nog, but much better!