- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 30 ounces coconut milk
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 cup Bacardi rum
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in the blender.
- Taste and more rum if you like it stronger.
- You may need to add the water because it will get thicker later in the fridge.
- Pour into a bottle and refrigerate well.
- Make ahead for richer flavor.
- Serve in small glassware.
NotesThis drink is a rarity in my house. For some reason, we only serve it when we reunite, for weddings, or holidays. But the longer its in the fridge, the stronger it seems to become. Its sooo yummy and reminds me of home. enjoy!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More