- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 30 ounces coconut milk
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 cup Bacardi rum
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in the blender.
- Taste and more rum if you like it stronger.
- You may need to add the water because it will get thicker later in the fridge.
- Pour into a bottle and refrigerate well.
- Make ahead for richer flavor.
- Serve in small glassware.
NotesThis drink is a rarity in my house. For some reason, we only serve it when we reunite, for weddings, or holidays. But the longer its in the fridge, the stronger it seems to become. Its sooo yummy and reminds me of home. enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More