- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 30 ounces coconut milk
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 cup Bacardi rum
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in the blender.
- Taste and more rum if you like it stronger.
- You may need to add the water because it will get thicker later in the fridge.
- Pour into a bottle and refrigerate well.
- Make ahead for richer flavor.
- Serve in small glassware.
NotesThis drink is a rarity in my house. For some reason, we only serve it when we reunite, for weddings, or holidays. But the longer its in the fridge, the stronger it seems to become. Its sooo yummy and reminds me of home. enjoy!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking for a Cure
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More