- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: a 750 ml bottle
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 bottle Bacardi Rum
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 cans cream of coconut
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons shredded coconut (optional)
- Slowly mix evaporated milk, condensed milk and cream of coconut.
- Add the cinnamon and shredded coconut.
- Shake until blended.
- Slowly add rum y mix with a whisk until well blended.
- Makes a 750 ml bottle.
NotesTraditional Christmas beverage in Puerto Rico. Kinda like eggnog but lighter and with no eggs. It had a sweet coconut flavor. Some people shred Gouda cheese and mix it in the Coquito, I know it sounds weird, but it tastes very good.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More