- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: a 750 ml bottle
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryTraditional Christmas beverage in Puerto Rico. Kinda like eggnog but lighter and with no eggs. It had a sweet coconut flavor. Some people shred Gouda cheese and mix it in the Coquito, I know it sounds weird, but it tastes very good.
- 1/2 bottle Bacardi Rum
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 cans cream of coconut
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons shredded coconut (optional)
- Slowly mix evaporated milk, condensed milk and cream of coconut.
- Add the cinnamon and shredded coconut.
- Shake until blended.
- Slowly add rum y mix with a whisk until well blended.
- Makes a 750 ml bottle.