- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 of a 13oz. can of evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Gently stir in milk, eggs, butter and vanilla.Mix well.
- Fold in coconut and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake one hour
NotesWhen Kyra went to college, she spent time with Grandma learning to make Pumpkin Pie from scratch for Thanksgiving. I wanted to give Cori that same experience and found this recipe. It became the hit of the holiday and now she makes it every year
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More